Cordless Ultrasonic Fragrance Oil Diffuser Device.
About the Product
Our cordless, ultrasonic Fragrance Oil Diffuser allows you to effortlessly scent your space and uplift your mood wherever the day may take you. With the push of a button, embark on a journey through the senses with Voluspa’s globally-sourced fine fragrances. The silhouette masters the elegance of symmetry and is built to last. Anchored by a weighted matte-black metal body and styled with signature Voluspa embellishments, the design is as flawless as the experience. Create a scent combination that’s unique to you and personalize strength to your liking – add more drops of fragrance oils to amplify the ambiance or less for sensitive noses. Your fragrant companion will scent 500+ sq. ft. Punctuate your day with this olfactory soundtrack to your life.
How it Works
This home diffuser uses ultrasonic vibrations to atomize water and fragrance oil to release fresh fragrance without heat, maintaining the integrity of the fragrance oil. Designed with simplicity in mind, the one-button operation ups the ambiance for 3+ hours, and the automatic safety shut-off allows you to relax and enjoy. The diffuser is cordless, rechargeable, and portable, allowing your favorite fragrances to move freely with you. Includes charging cable.
- More Drops = Stronger Fragrance
- Portable & Cordless
- Up to 4.5 hours of cordless use
How to use:
- STEP 1: Charge your device! Plug it in and wait for the red light to turn green, indicating charging is complete. Eager to use it? Your device can still be used while charging. Please allow 5 minutes of intial charging before turning the device on.
- STEP 2: Ensure that device is placed on an even surface.
- STEP 3: Remove the cover by turning it counter-clockwise. Use a measuring cup to fill the water tank with cold or room temperature water. *Note: Fill water to the MAX line with every use.
- STEP 4: Drop 5-10 drops of fragrance oil or essential oil into the water.
- STEP 5: Place cover back onto the unit until it “clicks” into position.
- STEP 6: Press the power button to activate the device. A light from inside the water tank will illuminate as the steam begins to flow, diffusing your favorite fragrance
We want to publish your review, so please:
- Keep your review focused on the product and your experience with it
- Refrain from mentioning competitors or the specific price you paid for the product
- Do not include any personally identifiable information, like your full name. Do not use obscenities, discriminatory language, or other language not suitable for a public forum.
- Avoid writing about customer service; just contact us if you have issues requiring immediate attention
We may collect and use the following personal information that identifies, relates to, describes, is reasonable capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with a particular consumer or household:
Categories of Personal Information
Specific Types of Personal Information Collected
This may include your real name, alias, postal address, unique personal identifier, online identifier, Internet Protocol address, email address, account name, or other similar identifiers you provide to Us.
Information in that identifies, relates to, describes, or is capable of being associated with, a particular individual
This may include your name, signature, telephone number, credit card number, debit card number, or any other financial information.
This may include records of personal property, products or services purchased, obtained, or considered, or other purchasing or consuming histories or tendencies on this Website.
Internet or other electronic network activity information
This includes your browsing history, search history, and information regarding a consumer’s interaction with an Internet Web site, application, or advertisement.
The location of your devise you use to access Our services.
Audio, electronic, visual, thermal, olfactory, or similar information
This includes any photos you share with Us.
Inferences drawn from any of the information identified above to create a profile about a consumer reflecting the consumer’s preferences, characteristics, psychological trends, predispositions, behavior, attitudes, intelligence, abilities, and aptitudes
This includes marketing data We collect from you based on your purchases and interactions.
This personal information is required to provide products to you. If you do not provide personal information We ask for, it may delay or prevent Us from providing products to you. We use this information to process and fulfill your order and to notify you of your order status.
We also use Google properties including, but not limited to, Google Analytics, Google Webmaster Tools, Google Adwords and Google Tag manager to better improve our customers and Website visitor's experience.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
In order to maintain and operate this Website and various features, certain trusted third-party vendors may be permitted to access your information. These third-parties can include a Website host, credit card processing companies, data analyzers, and order fulfillment centers.
We also may aggregate non-personally identifying information to use in improving the Website and business.
If you provide feedback, suggestions, or recommendations, we may, at our discretion, choose to use that information to improve our Website and business. If you provide self-identifying information we will only use it to respond to your feedback, suggestion, or recommendation. We will not share your information with others without your permission or unless you request it. Comments that you post on public forums such as social media websites (Facebook/Instagram/etc.), blogs, or message boards will contain the identifying information that you provided to said websites along with the time you posted your comments. Voluspa is not responsible for the content that you or other individuals post on websites not monitored or controlled by Voluspa.
If you choose to purchase a gift for another individual or choose to refer someone else to our Website or business, we may ask for that individual's name, shipping address, phone number, and email address. Voluspa will store this information for the purposes listed above and to contact the individual regarding any referral that you made. The other individual can contact Voluspa at any time to request removal of their information from the Voluspa database.
Voluspa will not use your personal information for a purpose significantly different than what is disclosed in this policy without your consent.
DO WE SELL YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
Voluspa does not sell your personal information to third parties.
UNSUBSCRIBE; OPT OUT
Email addresses submitted to any of our mailing lists will be used solely for the purpose of sending you special offers and announcements from Voluspa and other partners. Emails we send will include information on how to unsubscribe from our lists. You may also unsubscribe from any Voluspa email list at any time by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
How long will we keep your information?
We retain personal information as long as is necessary for the fulfillment of the purposes identified above in the “How do we use your information” section or as otherwise necessary to comply with applicable laws. Where personal information is no longer necessary or relevant for our identified purposes or where you have indicated that you no longer are interested in staying in contact with us, we will securely dispose of your personal information.
HOW WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION
In order to help protect and keep confidential any information that we receive from you, we follow reasonable technical and management policies. These include encrypting your credit card number and personal information using secure socket layer (SSL) technology to provide secure transmission of your information from your computer or mobile device to our servers.
Additionally, only those employees of Voluspa and third-party vendors who need access to your personal information to provide your services are allowed such access. Although we work to ensure your personal information is kept secure, please keep in mind that no computer system is one hundred percent secure.
If you have registered an account with Voluspa, you may access and update your personal information and email preferences either by logging into our Website or by sending an email to email@example.com. Although we will attempt to be as prompt as possible with any opt-out requests, you may continue to receive various electronic communications from us for up to 10 business days after your request has been submitted.
CHILDREN UNDER THE AGE OF 13
We understand the importance of protecting children’s privacy, especially in the interactive online world. Our Website’s activities are not intended for children under 13 years of age or younger. We do not knowingly collect or store information about anyone under the age of 13. No one under age 13 may provide any personal information to or on the Website. If you are under 13, do not use or provide any information on this Website or on or through any of its features/register on the Website, make any purchases through the Website, use any of the interactive or public comment features of this Website or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, email address or any screen name or user name you may use. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
DO NOT TRACK
Our systems are not designed to respond to “do not track” requests from browsers at this time.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
Information Collected Through Third-Parties
We may, from time to time enter into agreements with third-parties to obtain data from consumers provided by other retailers, including, for use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including personal information, order level transaction data, item level transaction data, retail data, mobile application data, and other information relating to purchasing history. Any information provided to us is subject to strict confidentiality requirements of the third-party provider and subject to all applicable laws relating to privacy. We use this information to improve our marketing and communications with you.
Third-Party Payment Service
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit Our Website, We may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
Certain information is gathered on this website by cookies and other tracking technologies. You can manage your cookie preferences through your browser or through our tool:
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, Our Website uses:
- Strictly Necessary Cookies: These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be switched off in our systems. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you which amount to a request for services, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in or filling in forms. You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, but some parts of the site will not then work. These cookies do not store any personally identifiable information.
- Performance Cookies: These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources so we can measure and improve the performance of our site. They help us to know which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the site. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. If you do not allow these cookies we will not know when you have visited our site, and will not be able to monitor its performance.
- Functional Cookies: These cookies enable the website to provide enhanced functionality and personalisation. They may be set by us or by third party providers whose services we have added to our pages. If you do not allow these cookies then some or all of these services may not function properly.
- Targeting Cookies: These cookies may be set through our site by our advertising partners. They may be used by those companies to build a profile of your interests and show you relevant adverts on other sites. They do not store directly personal information, but are based on uniquely identifying your browser and internet device. If you do not allow these cookies, you will experience less targeted advertising.
- Social Media Cookies: These cookies are set by a range of social media services that we have added to the site to enable you to share our content with your friends and networks. They are capable of tracking your browser across other sites and building up a profile of your interests. This may impact the content and messages you see on other websites you visit. If you do not allow these cookies you may not be able to use or see these sharing tools.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of Our Website features may not function as a result.
We do not control these third-parties' tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly. For information about how you can opt out of receiving targeted advertising from many providers, please contact us at email@example.com or +1-855-498-0402.
CONSENT TO TRANSFER INFORMATION TO THE UNITED STATES
This Website is operated in the United States. If you are located in the European Union, Canada or elsewhere outside of the United States, any information you provide to Voluspa will be transferred to the United States and the Netherlands. By using the Website or providing Voluspa with your information, you consent to this transfer.
NOTICE TO CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS
If you are a California resident, the California Consumer Privacy Act ("CCPA") gives you certain rights relating to the privacy of your personal information. As a California resident, you have the right to request that we delete all of your personal data collected by Voluspa. You also have the right to request that Voluspa disclose what personal information in a list of the categories of personal information we have collected about you, the categories of sources from which it was collected, the business purpose for collecting or selling the information, and the categories of third-parties to whom we disclosed or sold that information for the preceding 12 months. You have the right not to receive discriminatory treatment by Voluspa because you exercised your privacy rights. You may make such requests up to two times in a 12-month period, subject to limitations described within the CCPA.
Re: California Privacy Rights Notice
2900 McCabe Way
Irvine, CA 92614
We will acknowledge receipt of a Request to Know or a Request to Delete within 10 business days, and if we do not grant or deny the request within that time, we will provide information about how we will process the request and what additional information will be required in order to verify your identity. We will respond to a Request to Know or a Request to Delete within 45 calendar days, although we can extend that time for up to 90 calendar days if we provide you notice and the reason it will take more than 45 days to respond. We are not required to respond to more than two Requests to Know or Requests to Delete from a consumer within a 12-month period.
We are required to verify your identity before disclosing personal information in response to a Request to Know or a Request to Delete, and once that process is completed, we are required to obtain separate confirmation that you wish Voluspa to delete your personal information. If possible, and consistent with the sensitivity of the personal information we possess, we will attempt to verify your identity using information about you that you have previously provided to Voluspa. If you have a password-protected account with Voluspa, we will use our existing authentication practices for the account, unless we suspect fraud or believe the sensitivity of the information to be disclosed requires a more robust verification procedure. The verification procedure will vary depending on the sensitivity of the information being requested.
You may also designate an authorized agent to make a Request to Know or a Request to Delete under the CCPA on your behalf by submitting either a power of attorney form under California Probate Code 4000 - 4465, or by submitting reasonable documentation of your identity and your written permission for the agent to act on your behalf.
NOTICE TO European Union Citizens and RESIDENTS
If you are a European Union citizen or resident, the General Data Protection Regulation ("GDPR") gives you certain rights relating to the privacy of your personal information. You have the right to request your personal data from Voluspa, and a reasonable fee may be charged. You have the right to request Voluspa correct your personal data or have your incomplete personal data completed. Under the correct conditions, you have the right to request Voluspa delete your personal data. Under the correct conditions, you have the right to request Voluspa restrict your personal data. Under the correct conditions, you have the right to request Voluspa provide you an easily accessible list of your personal data that Voluspa has. Under the correct conditions, you have the right to request Voluspa provide you an easily accessible list of your personal data that Voluspa has. You also have the right to submit a complaint to a supervisory authority if Voluspa has violated the GDPR.
Re: GDPR Rights Notice
2900 McCabe Way
Irvine, CA 92614, U.S.A.
Changes to this Privacy Notice
We may modify or amend this Privacy Notice from time to time at our discretion. When we make changes to this notice, we will amend the revision date at the top of this page and such modified or amended privacy notice shall be effective as to you and your information as of that revision date. We encourage you to review this Privacy Notice periodically to be informed about how we are protecting your personal information.
Last Updated: November 1, 2020
VOLUSPA values your feedback
Please consider the following guidelines while writing your review:
- Focus on the product and your individual experience using it
- Provide details about why you liked or disliked a product – be descriptive
We reserve the right not to post your review if it contains any of the following:
- Obscenities, discriminatory language, or other language not suitable for a public forum
- Advertisements, “spam” content, or references to other products, sellers, offers, or websites
- Email addresses, URLs, phone numbers, physical addresses or other forms of contact information
- Personally identifiable information, including full name.
- Critical or malicious comments on other reviews posted or their authors
In addition, if you wish to share feedback with us about product selection, pricing, ordering, delivery or other customer service issues, please do not submit this feedback through a product review. Instead, contact us.
Thank you for writing a review!